Oracle Forms Query

From: Danny Larah <larah_at_infocntr.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1993 09:54:48 +0000

I am currently involved with a client who uses Oracle on their Sequent systems. As part of my involvement I need to discover if a version of Oracle Forms that runs on a PC compatible notebook and can use PSTN dial-up to access the Unix Host.

Please excuse my lack of knowledge within Oracle, as my involvement with this project is purely comms.

I would be obliged if responses could be email direct and I will take the courtesy of putting the resolution back into the thread.

--
                               * Danny Larah *

* Private: larah_at_infocntr.demon.co.uk * *
* Business:larah_at_ram.co.uk * Don't forget PHONEDAY *
* Fax: +44 (0)61 798 5441 * April 16th 1995 *
* Tel: +44 (0)61 773 4381 * *