Re: A script to reorganize a tablespace !!!

From: Michael Nolan <nolan_at_helios.unl.edu>
Date: 13 Dec 1993 03:44:40 GMT

aaj_at_cmutual.com.au (Tony Jambu) writes:

:I guess I am useless to you as I cant remember this company's name but if it
:is of any help, they were at the IOUW93 in Orlando. Someone out ther might
:remember. If so please post a reply to this Newsgroup.

I assume you're talking about Aris, and their 'DFRAG' program. Don't have an address handy, but I do have their phone #: 206-433-2081

---
Michael Nolan, Sysop for the DBMS RoundTable on GEnie
nolan_at_notes.tssi.com, dbms_at_genie.geis.com
(posted from nolan_at_helios.unl.edu)