Job Opportunity in Ohio

From: Dan J Mulhern <dmulhern_at_world.std.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1993 14:24:25 GMT

Position available at Veda Incorporated in Dayton, Ohio.

Veda Incoporated is a dynamic, rapidly growing company. We are currently involved in the innovative application of advanced technology in several exiting new Air Force programs. We now have an opening for an ambitious and talented individual who is seeking a challenging and rewarding career.

Immediate need is for the following position at our Dayton, Ohio Office:

Oracle Database Programmer/Designer:

  • Experience in designing & implementing relational databases.
  • BSCS, BSCE, or BSEE
  • 5 to 10 years experience
  • Working knowledge of Oracle, UNIX, C++ and X-Windows

Position is on a team to implement a state-of-the-art DBMS utilizing optical and magnetic tape jukeboxes, X-Windows, and Oracle on a Sun platform.

Submit your resume with salary requirements to Veda Inc., 5200 Springfield Pike, Suite 200, Dayton, OH 45431 Attn: JC 12/93.

Resumes can be e-mailed to dmulhern_at_world.std.com ASCII format or binary (uuencoded) files in Word, or Wordperfect format may also be sent.

Applicant selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirement for access to classified information.

An equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.

+ -|)/\|\|-   Dan Mulhern                 Disclaimer: My Opinions   +
+ Internet:   dmulhern_at_world.std.com      are my own because nobody +
+      CIS:   74275,771                   else wants them :-)       +