??Displaying Data in Scrolling Windows (mac)???

From: L Boyd <gnat_at_stein3.u.washington.edu>
Date: 10 Dec 93 21:05:37 GMT

Greetings!

I am writing a GUI using TCL/C C++ and the Oracle OCI interface.

Assume I am displaying a single customer's purchase record, and want to display the date, subtotal and shipping amounts in three columns in a scrolling window...that is, the customer's name, address, etc, will be at the top of the window with a scrolling window to display the related "many" records.

My question:

Do I use a separate array for each column? If so, How do I get the three arrays to install in a pananoram and scroll together? I tried using a single array (with all of the data), but I am not too pleased with the results -- ideas?

Thanks,

Lauren

Lauren "Lives With Cats" Boyd			Department of Otolaryngology
Systems Analyst/Programmer			University of Washington, RL-30
lauren_at_oto.washington.edu			Seattle, Washington  98195