Re: Does MacX (1.2) work with CASE designer SOLVED !!!

From: Randy Bradley <bradley_at_marcvm.marc.usda.gov>
Date: 10 Dec 1993 20:30:58 GMT

In article <2e25dl$232_at_map.marc.usda.gov> Randy Bradley, bradley_at_marcvm.marc.usda.gov writes:
>"Display 192.133.74.160:0.0 does not have CASE*Designer specific fonts
>installed.
>Please refer to CASE*Designer Installation Guide to install fonts onto X
>server display"

Thanks to Nilo Segura of CERN-CN/SW for pointing me in the right direction.
For now I just commented out these 6 lines in the 'casedes' script. When I get
time, I think the fgrep "case_1.1" should be replaced with something like "xlsfonts | fgrep ..." to see if the fonts are installed on the actual server rather
than where the script is running. Oh well, it works for now :-D :-)

        xset q | fgrep "case_1.1" > /dev/null
#        if [ $? -ne 0 ]
#        then
#            echo "Display $DISPLAY does not have CASE*Designer specific
fonts i
nstalled."
# echo "Please refer to CASE*Designer Installation Guide to install f
onts onto X server display."
#            exit 1
#        fi

  • Fortran: Top Down Language -------- C++: Bottoms Up Language *** Randy Bradley : MARC : bradley_at_marc.usda.gov: (402) 762-4156