Converting from DEC RALLY to ORACLE

From: Alan H. Perry <l116303_at_zuni.litc.lockheed.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1993 18:20:24 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to convert a database that is currently in DEC RALLY format to Oracle SQL format. I have a series of forms for data entry and display, some of the fields being generated by RALLY procedures, and the associated tables. I am not familiar with RALLY, so I am trying to find a program that will do this conversion for me. Also, if there is some easy way to either save from RALLY in Oracle SQL format, or read in RALLY data to Oracle, that would be great too.

Please respond via email, I don't get to this group very often.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide,

Alan H. Perry --- My opinions are my own, in my opinion... Lockheed Fort Worth Company
Lockheed Blvd., MZ 5848
Fort Worth, TX 76108 Received on Thu Dec 09 1993 - 19:20:24 CET

Original text of this message