Re: Detail-master query c

From: Hoppan_Greg Gergely <hoppan_at_btv.stgt.sub.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 93 20:10:37 GMT

To: nolan_at_notes.tssi.com

Michael,

I am an ORACLE veteran from Hungary, but absolutely novice in the MATRIX, that's why I disturb you.

From here there is no access to the RTSS, so I am desperately looking for other ORACLE information sources. Your Database Roundtable sounds nice, but I know nothing about the GEnie net. Would you be so kind as to send me some info about the GEnie & Roundtable. If there is a way to connect the Roundtable, please let me know all the technical and commercial conditions.

Thanks,

Greg Hoppan - Free Lance Software Expert

Address HUNGARY Budapest 1134 Robert K.krt.68. Phone & Fax +36-1-1409267
Email hoppan_at_btv.stgt.sub.org

... Hoppan Greg Gergely - Software Expert - +36-1-1409267 (Voice & Fax) ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12        Received on Thu Dec 09 1993 - 21:10:37 CET

Original text of this message