ORACLE7 On Alpha VMS Aborts

From: MAX M. MAGLIARO <mmm_at_icf.hrb.com>
Date: 29 Nov 93 09:10:42 EST

I have an ORACLE7 ProFORTRAN program (7.0.13 Oracle), running on an Alpha with OpenVMS. I have problems with Oracle randomly aborting with errors 600 or 602 (internal Oracle exceptions). The link map indicates that a 3rd party sharable image I link to is in the same space as Oracle's SGAPAD. I moved the SGAPAD base address to get it out of the way, and rebuilt Oracle. This helped some, but the abort still occur. Anybody have any experience linking Oracle with other sharable images on an Alpha?

  • Max