Re: Rollback Segments

From: Jeff Kopmanis <jeffk_at_garnet.msen.com>
Date: 29 Nov 1993 03:26:36 GMT

We have a situation where we do not require the use of rollback segments. Can they be turned off or disabled in any way? Our files are big, and the rollbacks are slowing things down a bit. SQL does selections better than INFO (of Arc/INFO) and prevents the writing of alot of yucky code to make the selection and processing.

--
Jeff Kopmanis       (Ann Arbor, Michigan)   |  email:  jeffk_at_msen.com
Organizer of the Linux Software Map (LSM)   |  phone: (313) 393-4784 (work)