Problem on SqlForms 2.0 ...

From: Ying Huei Lee <891559l_at_dragon.acadiau.ca>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1993 00:46:40 GMT

Hello, World:

        I am working on a small project that uses sqlforms as basic user interface. I am having problem getting user named triggers to run properly. It is a field level trigger which is some INSERT statement. I found no way of validating each field as they comes in, since there is no committing trigger available at that level. So how do I work around this?

	I am using Oracle 6.0 and sqlforms 2.0 on a unix platform.
	Any information and/or guidance will be fully appreciated.

Simon Lee
891559l_at_dragon.acadiau.ca

--
Simon Ying Huei Lee   (Eaton House Rm #023)
Jodrey School of Computer Science