Installed ORACLE7.0.13 on AIX 3.2

From: Diederic B. van Wanrooij <dwanrooij_at_fac.fbk.eur.nl>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1993 15:43:11

A few days ago I installed ORACLE 7.0.13 on a RS/6000 (AIX 3.2 is running on it)
After a few times I managed to complete the installation of ORACLE without any errors. But if I try to startup an oracle-program like sqlforms30 or SQLDBA the following message appeared on my screen:

     Could not load program sqlforms30
     Symbol putmsg in /usr/lib/libtli.a is undefined
     Symbol getmsg in /usr/lib/libtli.a is undefined
     Could not load library libtli.a[shr.o]
     Error was: Exec format error

At the oracle department they think there's a driver not installed on our machine. I asked out operator, but it doesn't ring a bell. Is there someone out there who can give me a clue to solve the problem.

Thanks...

PS. ORACLE 7.0.12 did run well on the same machine.

                                                                                   D.B. van Wanrooij
                                                                             Scientific System Developer
                                                                        email: dwanrooij_at_fac.fbk..eur.nl

                                                                          Erasmus University Rotterdam