Re: Restrictions with ORACLE6033 on 88Open systems

From: Morris Galloway Jr. <mmgall_at_presby.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 93 17:35:52 GMT

I was not aware of this restriction, nor do I have a solution. We are about to move from 6.0.33 to 6.0.36 on an AViiON, but our largest datafile is currently < 1 GB.

I'm crossposting to comp.sys.m88k in hopes someone from DG might comment. If there is a problem, I'd like to know about it in advance. Thanks.

Morris Galloway Jr.                         Internet:  mmgall_at_presby.edu
Dean, Administrative Services                     Phone:  1-803-833-8217
Presbyterian College       503 S. Broad St.      Clinton, SC  29325  USA