Re: ORACLE Graphics

From: Dennis Moore <dbmoore_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 22 Nov 93 16:04:25 GMT

In article <2cj0fp$5eb_at_linus.mitre.org> dagmar_at_indian.mitre.org (Dagmar A. Bogan) writes:
>We are considering purchasing ORACLE Graphics. Anyone out there using this
>tool, and if so, what's your opinion??? Thanx.
>
>Dagmar

>The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of The MITRE
>Corporation.

>Dagmar Anne Bogan *
>Software Engineering Center *
>The MITRE Corporation * phone: 703.883.6093
>M/S Z676 * fax: 703.883.6991
>7525 Colshire Drive * email: dagmar_at_indian.mitre.org
>McLean, Virginia 22102-3481 *

I'm using it, but I'm biased (I'm an Oracle employee). People in the user community who know me know that I am a *big* fan of OG2. For more information on OG2, ask your sales rep to show you the CDE demos, or see the IOUW93 proceedings -- papers #8 (Using PL/SQL in the Development of Oracle Graphics Applications), #3 (Using Oracle Graphics V2.0 to Visualize Information), and #15 (Oracle Magic Version 1.0: Custom Widgets, Animation, and Special Effects in Oracle Graphics Version 2.0).

Good luck!

  • Dennis Moore, my own opinions, etcetcetc