Re: Database program wanted for Bug tracking

From: RSHUNTER_at_DELPHI.COM <(RSHUNTER_at_DELPHI.COM)>
Date: 20 Nov 1993 12:23:36 -0500

snehal_at_acsc.com ("SNEHAL") writes:

>Hi!
>I am on the lookout for a database software that may be used for bug tracking during development and also
> to handle day to day customer support. I have considered Remedy Action Request, Vantive etc. but need
>more information before we buy one. Please fill me in if anyone has pertinent information.
>Thanx in advance,
*-----
AT&T has a product called SABLE / SABLIME that I've used for a number of complex projects. At last contact, it still used an Informix-based engine, but it may well have been ported by now to others such as Oracle; I've used it on Oracle-based projects with no problems. It integrates well with SCCS, and has good reporting and trouble ticket ("Maintenance Request") entry / tracking features. For more information, call the AT&T Software Solutions Group at 1-800-462-8146 or fax to 1-908-580-6355.

R. Scott Hunter, Sr. DBA email: shunter_at_cfotax.attmail.com AT&T Tax Services, Morristown, NJ Received on Sat Nov 20 1993 - 18:23:36 CET

Original text of this message