VB and Raima questions

From: paul cameron <camero_at_hercules.cs.uregina.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1993 17:15:10 GMT

Okay, as a long time reader (lurker if you will) of this newsgroup, this is the first time that I have felt it necessary to post a question.

The problem that I am having is one with the AddNews method when used with a DataControl's Recordset. When I issue the command:

ProducerControl.Recordset.AddNew

I get a message box with the message 'invalid property value' and then it highlights that line of code (as if I were debugging it, which is what I guess it wants me to do).

I am using VB 3.0.

What am I missing here folks? Am I just stupidly missing something obvious?

On to the next question. Has anybody tried to use Raima's Object Manager product with the ODBC of VB? If yes, how did you get it done? What drivers do we need?

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Paul Cameron Received on Fri Nov 19 1993 - 18:15:10 CET

Original text of this message