Re: ORA-1631 in V7.0.15.4.0 on Sun4

From: Andrew Finkenstadt <andy_at_vistachrome.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1993 22:58:19 GMT

(Gus Teschke) writes:
>ORA-01631 max # extents (99) reached in table sys.icol$

[ deleted ]

>Exactly what is SYS.ICOL$, for starters?

Indexed columns. Parent table is IND$ and is the intersection between COL$ and IND$. Do this as SYS (connect internal)

SQLDBA> alter table ICOL$ storage (maxextents 255);

Andy

--
Andrew Finkenstadt  |  Systems Analyst, Homes & Land Publishing Corporation
+1 904-575-0189     |  GEnie Sysop