Sorting a multi-record block in Forms3.0 ?

From: Venkat C. Raju <raju_at_sol.cs.wmich.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1993 14:42:39 GMT

Hi,

I have a multi-record block looking like this

                Col1 Col2 Col3 Col4 Col5 Col6 Col7 Rec1
Rec2
Rec3
..
Recn

The user is first allowed to enter as many records as he wants to (approx. around 10).

Now for further processing to be done on the records I need them to be sorted on
say Col1, Col2, Col4 and Col5

Can someone give me any pointers for the above...

And, can the dynamic sorting method in Adv Forms Ref Manual be modified for this ? If yes How?

I would really appreciate any help in this regard. Thanks

Venkat C. Raju Received on Tue Nov 16 1993 - 15:42:39 CET

Original text of this message