Re: Sequence number when entering an query

From: John Morgan <John_Morgan_at_OIT.PeachNet.EDU>
Date: 15 Nov 1993 16:33:17 GMT

In article <2627_at_nikhefh.nikhef.nl> Jeroen Hermans, b09_at_nikhef.nl writes:
>Hey,
>
>I have made a form with SQLForms 2.3. When I want to enter a query I want
>the cursor to stay at the field where I entered the ENTQRY-key. Now the
>cursor goes to the field with the first sequencenumber which is query
>allowed. Between a ENTQRY and a EXEQRY you can not do a GOFLD .....
>This function should work from all query allowed fields.
>Does anyone have a sollution to my problem
>Please help.
>
>Jeroen Hermans
>Thanks

I suppose you could make the sequence number field display-only...if queries are not allowed in a field, then enter-query won't stop in the field...it goes to the first field in which a query IS allowed (of course, I haven't used v 2.3 in awhile and can't remember if this is a settable field attribute or not). Received on Mon Nov 15 1993 - 17:33:17 CET

Original text of this message