Problems with Netware Requestor for OS/2 and Oracle for Netware

From: Matthew Hodges <modester_at_iastate.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1993 15:20:11 GMT

I am running Netware 3.11, OS/2 2.1 and Oracle for Netware 6.0.36.1.0 and I am having the following problem:

  when running SQL*Report (RPT an Oracle Tool V 1.1.10.1.1) on a rather big   report, the connection to the Server times out with a REQ1039 error.   This problem has also occured once when I was running an intensive query.

I can reproduce this error while either logged onto the Server or while not being logged on (by using SPX to connect the workstation to the Database). Has anyone seen this problem? Does anyone have any solutions?

Thanks in Advance

Matt Hodges

Matt Hodges               : DDD   M   M : "It all seems so stupid it makes
Iowa State University     : D  D  MM MM :  me want to give up,
Ames, Iowa                : D   D M M M :  But why should I give up when
                          : D  D  M   M :  it all seems so stupid"
modester_at_iastate.edu      : DDD   M   M :      M.L. Gore

Matthew Hodges
modester_at_iastate.edu