ProCobol & MicroFocus Cobol

From: Karen Payten <karen_at_metz.une.edu.au>
Date: 12 Nov 93 01:11:58 GMT

I am just about to start running around in circles.

I am currently on Oracle 6.0.34.2, with ProCobol 1.3.18.1.3, on DEC Risc Ultrix 4.3, and using MicroFocus Cobol/2 1.2. I am unable to compile even the Oracle supplied sample Cobol programs.

As a test, I did an upgrade to Oracle 6.0.37.3.2, with ProCobol 1.4.13.0.1, and I still couldn't compile the Oracle supplied program.

Is there anyone out there who can give me some advice and/or help on which direction I should go. I have had no joy with our Oracle support here, and the situation is getting rather urgent.

Could you mail me direct. Thanks in advance.

Karen Payten
CCS University of New England
Armidale NSW
Email: karen_at_metz.une.edu.au