Oracle books

From: Rajan Datta <rajan.datta_at_canrem.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 93 22:27:00 -0400

Hello everyone,

Our organization would appear to be moving towards Oracle and I am looking for books that would help me start working with Oracle. At this time we are most likely looking at Oracle 7 on Netware as a starting point.

I would appreciate any suggestions that people might have as to references, books or other materials that may be helpful. I should indicate that I already have experience with another RDBMS, namely Informix.

Ideally I'd like to see something that describes the standard Oracle tools, with some attention to the design of triggers and stored procedures for Oracle and Oracle behaviour and performance characteristics.

Thank you very much,

Rajan Datta

---
 þ DeLuxeý 1.21 #9625 þ