SQL*Menu 5.0 Problem

From: Hans Kristian Ruud <hkr_at_ifi.uio.no>
Date: 10 Nov 1993 15:43:36 +0100

Hello.

I have just made my first experimental application in SQL*Menu. Yet, when I try to run the application, I get this error message:

MNU-10247: No active items in root menu of application.

The line of action suggested by the manual is to notify the DBA, yet I would like to hear some suggestions from the net as to the problem. We are using Oracle 7.0.13 and SQL*Menu 5.0 on an IBM RS6000 platform.

Thanks in advance! Paa forhaand takk!

Hans Kristian

  • Along the meandering road The noble art *
  • travels the weary nematode, of losing face *
  • heeding the call of the small intestine, may one day save *
  • seeking a place in the colon to rest in. the human race *