Help!, Any referrals for Oracle "Financials" Consultants?

From: Northwest Software Inc. <nsi_at_agora.rain.com>
Date: 10 Nov 93 01:47:33 GMT

We have current openings in Portland and historically have intermittent need for Oracle Consultants. Please respond directly to us and we will forward details. We do not forward resumes without your explicit permission.

Mike Nelson                     Consulting and Recruiting
Sales Engineer                  Software & Hardware Engineers
Northwest Software, Inc.        Technical Writers
P.O. Box 91396                  Portland, Oregon & other locations
Portland, OR 97291-0396
nsi_at_agora.rain.com              My favorite quote from a job seeker:
FAX:   (503) 645-5892           "I'm still looking for a job that pays
VOICE: (503) 244-9597           me to drink beer and chase women."