Re: Report Writers

From: Steve A Yost <syost_at_world.std.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1993 18:56:00 GMT

In article <1993Nov5.213644.29166_at_xrxedds.com>, Teri Blackwell <tee_at_elvis.xrxedds.com> wrote:
>We are in the process of evaluating Report Writers for use with Oracle.
>We have looked at several packages to include Oracle Reports & IQ Query & Access.
>
>I think Windows is our platform of choice at this time.... Has anyone had any
>experience with either and/or have you tried any others on the market that
>you find acceptable

R&R Report Writer from Concentric Data Systems has a new SQL report writer for Windows that supports several databases including Oracle. It has a free runtime. It will also let you create a report by typing in a SQL statment or by doing menu picks for tables and join columns.

	Steve Yost
	syost_at_world.std.com