Oracle 7 Migration

From: Scott Fehr <scottf_at_apldss.apl.cul.ca>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1993 16:28:42 GMT

We are currently running Oracle 6 on SUN OS and are planning on migrating to version 7. Has anyone out there running on the SUN platform done this? If so, what migration method did you choose and why? What kind of results, problems, etc. did you experience? Also, I have heard that we should wait until we get version 7.0.15 before migrating (we currently have 7.0.12), any comments on this?

All responses appreciated.

scottf_at_apldss.apldss.apl.cul.ca_at_isagate.edm.isac.ca Scott Fehr
Alberta Power Limited
Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA Received on Fri Nov 05 1993 - 17:28:42 CET

Original text of this message