oralce v7 installation VMS

From: Joe Minnich <jminnich_at_bugaboo.ssnet.com>
Date: 5 Nov 1993 02:32:43 GMT

I am beginning the process of beginning a contract to install Oracle V7 on VMS. Does any one have some prior experience with this. I am very experienced with installing ORACLE on unix platforms. It has been several years since i have worked on VMS. Would be very interested in experienced others may have to share on this. Some immediate questions :

What is the latest V7 release for VMS that works.

Will V7 co-exist with V6 (Two instances on same box ?).

All feedback/assistance is welcome. Thanks in advance.

joseph r minnich	jminnich_at_bugaboo.ssnet.com
724 millcreek lane	home: (302)322-6244
bear delaware 19701	work: (302)368-8982