reverse engineering SQL*MENU 5.0 .DMM file

From: <johnsona_at_ashley.cofc.edu>
Date: 3 Nov 93 15:27:33 -0500

Does anyone know how to reverse engineering a SQL*MENU 5.0 .DMM file. We lost the database portion of a couple of menu applications, but have the .DMM files. We can be up and running very easily by creating the menu stub in the database tables, as SQL*MENU uses the .DMM primarily, except for privs. If I could "uncompile" the .DMM file, I could easily poke the info back into the tables. As it stands now, I have lots of remembering and other work ahead of me.

TIA alan johnson
(johnsona_at_ashley.cofc.edu) Received on Wed Nov 03 1993 - 21:27:33 CET

Original text of this message