Re: Oracle Support?

From: joseph.m.miklewicz <jmjm_at_cbnewsm.cb.att.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1993 14:57:10 GMT

Ronald,

Oracle support infomed me that they do not automatically ship or notify customers when new release are available. Its up to the customer to keep calling in and get put on hold for 15 minutes to ask if the next release of xxx is available for platform yyy is available yet.

Kind of makes you wonder if Oracle Support has a customer database. :-)

My salesman NEVER calls me about availability of new releases. Actually, my salseman NEVER calls me.

--
Joe Miklewicz	908-949-3061	jmjm_at_hogpa.att.com