SQL*ReportWriter Page Lengths

From: <gjohnson_at_austin.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1993 16:22:53 GMT

When using Oracle SQL*ReportWriter: Version 1.1.14.6.2, we would like to be able specify the output of a report using the DESTINATION TYPE Parameter on the Parameter screen. If File is selected the page length needs to be 66 whereas if Screen is selected the length needs to be 24. So, the problem is that we need to be able to specify the report height (found on Report Settings Panel) as a runtime parameter. If a length of 66 is used and the report is sent to the screen, then the bottom portion of the report is hidden. A less desirable work around would be a method to see this missing information.

Thanks for the help.   Received on Fri Oct 15 1993 - 17:22:53 CET

Original text of this message