ingres to oracle data conversion

From: Selina Glynn <selina_at_dciem.dnd.ca>
Date: 15 Oct 93 20:30:01 GMT

Has anyone done any data conversion from ingres to oracle? We desperately need some scripts or programs to automate this process. Any help or pointers will be much appreciated. As things now stands with the sql loader, a lot of physcial editing is required to generate proper control files for data uploading. We would like to see if someone has gotten scripts or programs to automaticly generate the control files given the data structure.

Many thanks in advance.

Selina

--
	Selina Wong-Glynn, DCIEM, Canadian Forces Base Toronto
UUCP:	   {decvax|ihnp4|watmath}!utzoo!dciem!dretor!selina