Re: ORACLE CARD 2.0 Beta/Just Got it

From: Richard D Holowczak <holowcza_at_andromeda.rutgers.edu>
Date: 15 Oct 93 00:27:10 GMT

debaud_at_cc.gatech.edu (Jean-Marc Debaud) writes:

>I got last night the beta test stuff for OC 2.0.
>I am impressed by the product. Where OC 1.1 was
>basically a 'get it fast to the market' product,
>it appears that 2.0 is much better. Now that
>said, it is 9 months late but better late than never.

   Any idea when it will be in Production ?    Also, what platform (Windows I assume).

>Anyway the wait seems to have been worth it.
 [enhancement list deleted]
> - And more...
 [more deleted]
>Anyway congratulation to the OC team !

> JM
> debaud_at_cc.gatech.edu

  How about performance ? OC 1.1 was dreadfully slow on anything   I put it on here. (386/33 and the like). It sounds to me like   they have abandoned the old "hypercard" clone as a framework and   created their own ?

Rich Holowczak
Rutgers University
holowcza_at_andromeda.rutgers.edu   Received on Fri Oct 15 1993 - 01:27:10 CET

Original text of this message