shadow processes revisited

From: Joe Minnich <jminnich_at_bugaboo.ssnet.com>
Date: 15 Oct 1993 03:17:51 GMT

Hate to be a pest. We are currently experiencing problems with the shadow processes which are spawed by SQLNet listeners (orasrv, starsrv). When users abort a sqlforms application abnormally the processes do not die off. If ANYONE has seen this problem please let me know. I would be especially interested in your platform and current rev levels. Thanks is advance.

joseph r minnich        jminnich_at_bugaboo.ssnet.com
724 millcreek lane      home: (302)322-6244
bear delaware 19701     work: (302)368-8982