Using RUNMENU and RUNFORM

From: Ha Kong Kuen <kkha_at_hkuxa.hku.hk>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1993 02:36:45 GMT

	I tried to develop some forms (using v3.0) and run under SQL*MENU
(v5). Questions are:
	1.	If I use full screen menu, I can pass in meun parmaeter
		But if I oull-down menu, it will be by-passed. How I
		di I get a consistent outcome regardless of the
		type of menu used, i.e. , no need to enter parameter
		if run in full-screen mode or need to enter paramter
		under pull-down menu mode ?

	2.	How do I pass parameter obtained from runmenu to
		sql*forms?

	3.	How do I bring up a menu from a form. The Advanced
		guide a rather clumsy example. What I would is
		just a simple form calling a menu.

	Thanks for any comment.

						Anthony Ha