Forms 3.0 vs. Forms 4.0

From: Hans Kristian Ruud <hkr_at_ifi.uio.no>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1993 13:30:57 GMT

Hello.

At the project on which I am working, we have a number of SQL*Forms (Forms 3.0) that was developed by means of the ORACLE Case utliities. Will we be able to use these under Forms 4.0 (by importing the .INP-files)? Also, when can one expect Forms 4.0 for AIX? And, finally, what are the advantages of Forms 4.0 vs Forms 3.0?

Thanks in advance (paa forhaand, tusen takk)

Hans Kristian

  • Along the meandering road The noble art *
  • travels the weary nematode, of losing face *
  • heeding the call of the small intestine, may one day save *
  • seeking a place in the colon to rest in. the human race *