Re: OIWC Proceedings

From: Mike Oswald <moswald_at_cwis.unomaha.edu>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1993 13:37:34 GMT

simpson_at_cactus.org writes:
> In article <8065.2cb2c7c7_at_hayes.com> fgreene_at_hayes.com writes:
> >I am one of those working stiffs who could not take a week off to frolic
> >in the Florida sun. Anyone know whom I contact at Oracle to order a
> >copy of the IOWC proceedings?
> >
> I'm one of those working stiffs who went to the IOWC and worked my butt
> off taking in presentations all day long and spending most of each
> evening reading the papers being presented the following day. Try
> Compu$serve. The IOUG seems to prefer that "channel of communication".
>
> Randy

If you contact me on Monday I'll give you the name and number of the person who will be handling the selling of the proceedings. She is trying to dig out from the Conference but will be taking orders on Tuesday or Wednesday (Oct 12th or 13th). I will also post the address where you can send your check.

The CD-ROM version will be selling for $55 ($5 of which is shipping). This info comes from the Offices in San Fran. The proceedings will come out of Alabama (probably Atlanta).

Mike Oswald                        _               o
Univ. Of NE Medical Center       ___\o_    __o    <|\
Computing Services/Telecomm      ~~~~~~  _ \<_     \
600 S. 42nd ST.                         (_)/(_)    /
Omaha NE 69198-5030 Received on Sat Oct 09 1993 - 14:37:34 CET

Original text of this message