Re: SQL compiler

From: Andrew Tucker <a_tucker_at_paul.spu.edu>
Date: 6 Oct 1993 17:18:13 -0700

>Can you indicate some references for implementations of SQL
>compilers (maybe using lex and yacc), or even send me the code (?!).
>Any info or suggestions would be appreciated.

In the newest version of O'Reilly's _lex & yacc_ book, they present code to parse a large subset of SQL. It was written by John Levine, who is the moderator for comp.compilers. Hope this helps.

--
/* Andrew */	email: a_tucker_at_paul.spu.edu

"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot, C++ makes it harder,
but when you do, it blows away your whole leg" -- Bjarne Stroustrup