Re: technical review of Oracle replication

From: Luis Miguel <luism_at_transcend.sybase.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1993 15:17:57 GMT

        Try the September 1993 issue of "Network Computing", it has several articles on data replication and competing products from Sybase, Informix, Oracle, and Ingres.

        Why don't you take a look at Sybase's Replication Server too? I think you will like it best....

/Luis

--
Luis Miguel. Replication Server Engineering, Sybase Inc.
arpanet: luism_at_sybase.com