anybody there?

From: Dale Cooper <cooper_at_seismo.CSS.GOV>
Date: 5 Oct 1993 12:02:23 GMT

Fellow Oracle Customers:

Just checking with others out there who are lucky enough to belong to "the club."

Is it just me or has anyone else out there tried to do business with Oracle this past week and had their calls fall off into the great abyss? Maybe it's because the entire sales crew was having/had too much fun in Orlando to return my repeated calls. Tell you what, if any of you see an Oracle sales weenie wandering the streets aimlessly, perhaps looking a little out of it, could you kindly dust 'em off and point him/her in my general direction.

'Prec!

Dale Cooper, DBA
Center for Seismic Studies
Arlington, VA Received on Tue Oct 05 1993 - 13:02:23 CET

Original text of this message