Sql*Forms Trigger question on Update ?

From: <rrairao_at_austin.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1993 20:59:55 GMT

     Hello friends!

                           I am designing forms for data-entry to be used by
     operator. My question is the following:

     I have a form designed using base table with several columns

                      My_table  ( table name )
          num1    num2 num3 ......   ( field names)
            10        38        47
            10        45        58   ---> { data }
            10        05        35
            12        05        45
            12        05        45

 Data-entry operator has to update the data frequently :  Question:

    Operator will search for a specific data in a coulmn ( ex: all 10's in

                                                                                                num1)
     and
     the operator would like to change all the 10's  of the col.( num1)  to
     20  or 30 or whatever the operator wants to and commit the data.

   What type of trigger should I need to do this task ? And what will be     the Sql statement or procedure ? Received on Fri Oct 01 1993 - 21:59:55 CET

Original text of this message