V 7.0.15 for AIX recalled?

From: Guy Harel <guy_at_mais.hydro.qc.ca>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1993 15:48:17 GMT

Someone earlier posted that the oracle distribution number 7.0.15 for IBM/R600 AIX had been recalled.

In the light of the problems we are having getting a complete release of 7.0.13 for Solaris 2.x (librairy modules are missing can get USRXIT, faulty library in sqlrep ), shouldn`t that version be recalled as well?

What does recalling a CD really means ?

As anybody done a mininum of QA work before printing CD`s?

As anyone at Oracle though of installing v7.0.13 under Solaris 2.1 and try it out to see if everything works?

Are we looking at a major international screw up by Oracle Corp ?

Is everyone running for cover now ?
--

Guy Harel			                  guy_at_hydro.mais.qc.ca
Software Consultant

Original text of this message