Re: keyboard mappings

From: Paul K C Narth <pnarth_at_axion.bt.co.uk>
Date: 29 Sep 1993 08:14:13 GMT

In article <289q64$nj0_at_pandora.sdsu.edu>, oliver_at_io.nosc.mil (George Oliver) writes:
|> I believe that the .r file you want if you are running on a Sun is sun. So
|> with something like SQLFORMS30, you would say: sqlforms30 uid/pwd -c sun:sun
|> This works for me. You can edit these files with ORACLE*TERMINAL. For
|> SQLFORMS30, these files are in $ORACLE_HOME/forms30/admin/resource. Each
|> r file can have several mappings. So in the above path on your Sun
|> workstation, type: 'oraterm -c sun:sun'. Then pull down the file menu
|> (character mode) and open the file you want to look at/edit.
|>
|> Good luck,
|>
|> Geo.
|>

|> George Oliver
|> NRaD, Code 4221
|> oliver_at_nosc.mil

If you're running under X11, then use

             -c xtermsun:sun

(Works with Oracle*Terminal, SQL*Forms3, and SQL*Menu5).

Use term=srw_sun for SQL*ReportWriter.

Bonne chance

Paul

Paul Narth                       pnarth_at_axion.bt.co.uk / cs90pkn_at_brunel.ac.uk
Ipswich Engineering Centre
B81 G61
BT Labs
Martlesham Heath