Integrating Reportwriter with Forms

From: Rocqueforte OLeary <roleary_at_st.nepean.uws.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1993 03:54:02 GMT

G'day,
I've got an interesting problem - in an application I have created, the way the users query the database is by filling in as many fields of a form as they wish to, then pressing execute query. The matching records are then retrieved and the users can view them. The users now wish to have some reports printed out. I've created a report that prints selected fields from the database, but I'm stuck on how to pass the values of the fields from forms to reportwriter. I'm using SQL*Forms V.3 and SQL*Reportwriter V.1.1.
Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated, Cheers,

--
  ,-_|\   *********** Rocqueforte Daemaen Alexander O'Leary ***********
 /     \  B.App.Sci.(Comp),BPFH,Uni. Of Western Sydney,Nepean,Australia