Oracle Development : Unix vs MPE

From: Alan Phillips <dap_at_cmutual.com.au>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1993 06:15:55 GMT

 We are currently developing a Financial System using Oracle (V7) as the database engine.

The development is being done on a Unix platform. The original plan was then to go live in Production under MPE i/X (probably V4.5).

The questions are :

  • has anyone out there been down this development path before and if so did you run in to any problems 'porting' the software from the Unix environment to MPE ?
  • is anyone aware of any compatability problems we may have if we decide to go this route ?

All comments/suggestions gratefully received.

--
Alan Phillips                                email: APhillips_at_cmutual.com.au
Database Administrator                       phone: +61-3-6076663