Suggestions for Oracle Client Applications?

From: Oracle Administration <dba_matt_at_dbserv1.ssc.gov>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1993 18:59:53 GMT

        I have a client who has created an OSF compliant version of Unix for the mainframe market. They have decided to use Oracle in order to demonstate the effectiveness of their port. Presently, they are looking for client applications (MS/DOS based) that can be used at trade shows.

        Can anyone suggest/or is anyone interested in submitting a demonstration application? The next show is mid-October and various shows are scheduled nation wide.

        Please direct responses to my mailbox.

--
 Matthew J. Burke				   dba_matt_at_dbserv1.is.ssc.gov
 Database Consultants, Inc.					(214) 392-0955