Feature list

From: Mark Coleman <mcoleman_at_alps.qld.cnc.oz.au>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1993 00:29:59 GMT

Gidday,

        I'm posting this [Q] on behalf of a collegue who has no posting access.

He is in need of a concise and terse description of ORACLE as a product, to base a Request For Quotation on.

Please reply to me via email and I will summarise for the net if there is any interest.

Thanking you in advance.....MarkC.....
  --

  Mark Coleman                       EMAIL: mcoleman_at_alps.qld.cnc.oz.au
  ITG, IT Customer Service Delivery, or: MColeman_at_qitgitn1.telecom.com.au   Telecom Australia, Telstra Corporation Limited A.C.N. 051 775 556   `These opinions are mine, ALL mine!!' Received on Mon Sep 27 1993 - 01:29:59 CET

Original text of this message