Re: Information on Powerbuilder requested

From: BRYEK_at_DELPHI.COM <(BRYEK_at_DELPHI.COM)>
Date: 25 Sep 1993 09:42:02 -0400

nrr_at_kodo.uucp (N R Ramesh) writes:

>Hi,
> My friend is looking for information on a tool called "Powerbuilder".
>Can anyone out there give me some information on this or direct me to the properplace for info on this?

> You can post your reply to the net. If this is a FAQ, I am very sorry
>for wasting the bandwidth. My e-mail address is
> nrr_at_mpd.tandem.com.

> Thank you in advance.

>Best Regards,
>N.R. Ramesh.

PowerBuilder is a gui development tool for creating client / server applications. It is for use with Mocrosoft Windows 3.x. It is easy to use but I highly reccomend getting training in it. It can be used with a variety of database engines residing on all platforms. It is easy to switch from one database to another (even within the same application). Version 3.0 was to ship 9/20/93. The company that sells it is PowerSoft Corp. and is said to be the leader in this market. If you have specific questions please E-Mail me them and I would be glad to try to help.

Kent Brye
bryek_at_delphi.com Received on Sat Sep 25 1993 - 15:42:02 CEST

Original text of this message