Is there such a tool in Oracle?

From: Yongwei Yang <yongwei_at_cc.gatech.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1993 18:57:39 GMT

I am new in Oracle. And I'd like to know that if there is a tool in Oracle that can use to browse and query the database and user-friendly. When I doing a query then I get the multiple (maybe none) matches. I look into the sqlforms. Alternatively is adding a front end GUI to sqlplus. Any Idea?

--

! Y. Victor Yang ! Graphics, Visualization & Usability Center!
! Email: yongwei_at_cc.gatech.edu ! College of Computing !
! Lab: 404-894-9634 ! Georgia Institute of Technology !
! ! Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0280 !