Help needed for Oracle Error codes!

From: Glenn E. Davidson <GLENN_at_admin.acadiau.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1993 14:33:03 GMT

            I am getting these two errors when I execute my program which tries to connect to oracle. The numbers are 2700 and sometimes 2701. All I am told is "Error during connect". Can anyone elaborate on this some more. I know that it may have something to do with the environment that the program sets up to run under. The program sets ORACLE_SID and ORACLE_HOME. The PATH is also being set to the Oracle bin directory. Thanks in advance!

Glenn Davidson, Consultant/Programmer | I haven't met a fundamentalist that
Acadia University Computer Centre     | I ever liked.
Wolfville, N.S.                       |
E-Mail: GLENN_at_ADMIN.ACADIAU.CA        |