VB and Oracle V6

From: Birgit Tege <tege_at_rklnw1.ngate.uni-regensburg.de>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1993 11:59:40 GMT

Hi, I'am a new member of this newsgroup. I would like to know if there is somebody who has experiences with VB 3 prof.ed. and Oracle6.
We received the SW on friday last week. We try to connect to the Oracle
database and are succesfull (as I can see from the aud$-table ). But:
the sample VISDATA delivered with VB ends with a severe Windows-error. The same thing happens with a little selfmade: executeESQL "Create table ....."
Can someone help us ?
We would be very glad to here from you ! Ciao
Birgit Received on Thu Sep 16 1993 - 13:59:40 CEST

Original text of this message