Why Oracle ?

From: <asgpj_at_acad2.alaska.edu>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1993 01:01:35 GMT

From Gordon Jones e-mail asgpj_at_acad2.alaska.edu
.

      I am curios to know why you (as a reader of this newsgroup) are interested in oracle. I have an opportunity as a student (Univ. of Alaska) to be involved in an internship where I will be learning/using oracle. Naturally learning any new tool "will look good on my resume" but I am interested to learn more about the long range prospects for oracle users/programmers. Are you employeed using oracle>? Do you see it as a hot direction for its followers?
.

    Please respond via e-mail. And thanks for taking some time to express your perspectives.
.
. Gordon Jones

                               MIS major..Univ. of Alaska Anchorage

.
.
.Please ignore:
.

interested in oracle as a lin Received on Sat Sep 11 1993 - 03:01:35 CEST

Original text of this message